Our kitchens may have enjoyed their summer break, but with holiday season fast approaching they will be busy once again! Whether you are the chef or one comes to visit (like Rasberrys Catering!), here are a few items that will make meal prep much easier.
1. Tongs - small tongs, not big grill-size utensils
2. Spatulas - plastic or rubber, you can never have too many
3. Toaster Oven - easy to reheat small items without starting the oven
4. Microplane - perfect for grating cheese or nutmeg and zesting citrus
5. Whisk - way more efficient than a spoon for mixing